Look Fantastic Beauty Box March 2018

First Of All... Let me apologise for the quality of these photos. I took them last minute in my bedroom at night, so you can already gather that i had to use flash and therefore these images aren't going to look amazing. Any ways this months box was an amazing improvement and it got me very excited! The March box was based upon beauty empowered and how we we feel from the inside out.



What was in the box?
1. Skimono - Foot mask  £10 (Full size) 
I was actually really excited to see this as i had recently seen the youtuber Mark Ferris use a foot mask and i found it really interesting!

This is a luxurious moisturiser! The full size is worth £85! The packaging is simple yet beautiful. I was very happy to receive this.

 3. Renu - Flash Relax Mask £10 (30ml)
I wasn't super amazed by this product. The full size is £35. This is probably the product i liked the least as it just didn't excite me.

Now is this brand over pried? Yes. Do I think it's worth the price? No. But i do think this product is quite good and smells amazing!


5. StyLondon - Oval Face Brush £5
I can't seem to find this anywhere but Ebay. The bush is quite scratchy i will say however it does the job. What much can i say?

6. Doucce -  Freematic Eye Shadow Duo ( Kate & Tenly) 
Again I can't seem to find these anywhere. The shades are very similar and are clearly meant for a magnetic palette. The shadows are quite pigmented and lovely neutral shades.

Top- Kate, Bottom- Tenly

Over all, i'm happy that they have included some make up and the value of this box is great! I am very happy with this months box! 

What was your favourite product?
Caitlin
xxxxx

2 comments

  1. I haven't subscribed to beauty box in ages. Love the look of this one with a good mix of products and brands x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a break a little while ago from these subscription boxes. Glad I get them again as I never seem to need to buy as much I hardly ever run out of a certain product.

      Delete