October 2017 Freebie Haul

 
As I am writing this blog post I am currently watching The Great British Bake Off which I have currently started watching and I am LOVING! Anyway.... Back to the topic of this post, FREEBIES!
Since August this year I discovered the world of free samples and sometimes even full sized products. Who doesn't love anything that's free? I sure know I do! Although October hasn't been my most impressive month I thought I would still create a blog post as all my other attempted freebies posts I've either not posted in time or wasn't happy with the photo's. I've finally stopped being lazy and got the post done.

Random Finds on Freebie Sites.

I can't exactly remember the sites each products came from but if you would like a separate post on my top freebie sites please let me know in the comments. 
I received a lovely sample of Grain Free Duck Dog Biscuits from The Laughing Dog. With this I also received 2 25% off codes , one for me and one for a friend. Since you guys are my friends you can use the code DogHappy17 for your first order.
Next I received 3 1 ml sachets of  Advanced Genifique Serum from Lancome. This was perfect as I had just ran out of my current serum.
Another nice sample I received was from Molton Brown. I got a generous 30 ml  bottle of their new Russian Leather shower gel and 6 fun scented temporary tattoos, which i shall be saving for summer or for some fall Instagram photos (@Caitpaige_xo). 
For Word Thank You Day Cadbury were giving out mini boxes of Roses chocolate on Twitter (@Caitpaigexo). I thought that was super cute, and of course I ate them right away... I couldn't resist.
A nice surprise from The Guardian was this cardboard Google VR headset.
Finally from this section I received some female products from Bodyform which is always handy.


SoPost
SoPost is one of my favorite ways to receive freebies as you usually get really good sized samples and even sometimes you can get full sized! However you do have to be quick to apply especially for full sized products.
I was actually extremely lucky to receive a extra big micellar water from Garnier however unfortunately it leaked in the post, at least i still have half the bottle, it's free so you cant complain!
Next from SoPost I got a 30 ml hand and nail cream from Caudalie which I cant wait to use this as it included avocado and shea butters.
Finally from SoPost I got two gorgeous smelling 2 ml Calvin Klein samples of Obsessed for Women and Men.


Campaigns and Trials

I got my first ever campaigns and trial this month which is sooo exciting!
I was given the chance to trial two weeks worth of Trimollient spray to help with dry skin! I got this opportunity from Talk Health.
My other amazing campaign was through Bzzagent. This was my first campaign with them and it was a really good one! I got  to test and review a full size Rimmel Matte Black Nail Polish. I am planning on doing another review on this blog very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

Free Gift cards/ Voucher Purchases.
Recently I found this amazing website called Swagbucks where you participate in surveys and you collected points which you save up to redeem gift cards. In my first month I was able to collect enough to redeem a £5 Amazon gift card and a £10 Amazon gift card! It is honestly amazing! With my gift cards I bought a Technic highlighter and a Technic brow gel as well as a Nip and Fab cleanser ( Review coming soon). Overall i 100% recommend Swagbucks however you do need to have the time to fill out the surveys.

Thank you so much for reading! If you enjoyed don't forget to follow the blog as well as my social media! Do you freebie hunt?
Caitlin
  xxxx  

2 comments

  1. Great post!
    I usually dont freebie hunt but I know my Mum does and gets some for me too!
    Rose
    xxx
    https://rosecocoa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete