Rimmel Match Perfection Review


Only gone and forgot i had these photos for this review. I actually forgot to write this post up for a while but lucky for you i found the photos. Enjoy my review on the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation.

If you guys weren't already aware i am part of a community called Buzzagent where you can sign up and occasionally get sent an item for you to review. I was fortunate enough to receive this product for them to review on their site however i thought i would also share my thoughts on here for you guys.



The shade i requested was slightly too light for me so i am most likely to save this foundation for autumn/winter when i am not self-tanned.
I would say this foundation is a medium coverage but feels super light on this skin. The product lasts well on the skin and keeps the face looking flawless.
Overall if you are looking for a nice, affordable drugstore foundation i would recommend this for you to try.


I won't drag this post on any longer as i find some blog posts that are super long tend to loose my interest quicker. 
I would love to know what length of blog posts you prefer. Do you enjoy the longer or shorter posts? 
I would really appreciate your feedback for my future posts.

Thanks for reading!
Caitlin
xxxx



2 comments

  1. This was the very first foundation I tried and I remember liking it a lot!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had this when i was younger and i'm glad i've been reintroduced!

      Delete