Gran Caneria 2016

Holiday 2016
Ahola! I'm back! Literally this morning I arrived back in damp ,boring , rainy England after spending a week at Gran Caneria for my FIRST holiday abroad. It was so much better then I expected and my first time on an aeroplane was great! It went so smoothly and it was an overall amazing experience, plus the aeroplane food was gorgeous yumm!
The resort I stayed in was called Parque Cristobal and it was beautiful and the bungalow was sooo cute! Gran Caneria is such a beautiful place even the roundabouts were amazing, why cant England look like this? The sand dunes were hot hot hot! They were also a good leg workout to walk up! Everyday was different and I never got bored of the things to do, we went to the waterpark, Yumbo shopping center, beaches and more!
That's all for today , back to school tomorrow , ugh! Have a good week and if you've been on holiday let me know! Where did you go? What did you do? I'd love to know! Leave me a comment and follow this blog to keep up to date with blogs and news.
Hope you enjoyed!
Caitlin
xxxx

3 comments

  1. Loved this place by far my fav would recommend for a fantastic family holiday staff and service at parque Cristobal was excellent x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog & very true. I love Gran Canaria such a beautiful place to visit. 🌞🏖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog & very true. I love Gran Canaria such a beautiful place to visit. 🌞🏖

    ReplyDelete