2019 Skincare Favourites

I've Left these posts a little late but oh well. I've decided to create a series of blog posts dedicated to my favourite things from 2019! I'm planning on creating 3 posts in total : Skincare, Makeup and Lifestyle. As you can see by the title this is indeed my favourite skincare products from 2019!


I have managed to condense this post down to only 5 products! So these are the best of the best. These are all products that i have used many times throughout 2019 and the products that have literally saved my skin! So if you want to find some amazing skincare products keep reading!


I assume you would have heard about this product before as everybody uses it but just in case you haven't, please do! This is the best affordable micellar water ever! It works like a dream and is easy to use. It's gentle on my skin and you can basically find it sold everywhere! So what's your excuse not to try it? My face feels super cleansed and refreshed after using this product.


This product saved my skin! For some random reason last year I developed dry skin around the corners of my mouth and more recently under my eyes. I have no clue why this happened but it did. I tried lots of things to try and get rid of it and nothing worked, until i found this cream. I got a big bottle and I apply it to the affected areas morning and night and it honestly worked a dream! This was by far the best purchase of 2019.



The main reason i am including this product is because how tasty it is! Do i recommend eating this no? But do i occasionally eat a tiny bit? Yes. Its a lovely consistency, works how you would expect and smells and tastes unreal. I don't use this every day but i do use it when needed as not only did i get dry skin it also gave me dry lips so this works nicely to help that situation. Plus who doesn't love Lush?


Keeping on the topic of lips. I got sent this product in a Tryit Box and i got some good use out of it. This is the most soothing lip product I've tried and adds so much moisture to my dry lips!



Last but not least is this face mask. I had heard great things about it and therefore had to try it. This is 'lush' (see what i did there?). It really helped clear my skin and leave it feeling renewed. I use this on my proper pamper days. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and is a pleasure to use!

That is all for my 2019 skincare faves!
I hope you found some new products to add to your collection.
What was your favourite skincare product from 2019?
Caitlin
xxxx


3 comments

  1. Ooh I've never tried that LUSH Mask but it sounds like exactly what my face needs right now. It's really not happy haha! xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love mask of magnaminty! It used to help me a lot when I had more acne prone skin than I have now. I try to get more hydrated lately though so I don't really buy it anymore, but a few years ago this felt so amazing for my oily skin!
    Love, Charline | charlinehasablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garnier Micellar Water is loved by many people....

    Recently posted...Ponds Super Light Gel Oil Free Moisturiser Review

    ReplyDelete