Empties #3


Are You ready for another empties post?
I hope that was a yes because it's a bigun'. I dedicated the cutest little sweetie tub to store all my empties in as i didn't want to bin it. It is now filled up so i think that is a good indicator that this post is long over due. I'm trying to be really productive lately so as i am writing this it is 7:47am on a Wednesday morning and i am waiting for the bus. We love a productive sister.
Lets just get onto the products shall we?


Skincare

Most of the products that I've recently used up are mainly skincare. This is because i try to do a proper skincare routine every morning and night. I say try because lets be honest, most of the time i'm too lazy and there's a pack of makeup wipes calling my name.
The skincare empties I've collected are:
  • Garnier - SkinActive Micellar oil-infused cleansing water - £2.99 - Repurchase? No

  • Simple - Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Water - £6.99 - Repurchase? No

  • Fourth Ray - AM to PM Gel Cleanser - $12 - Repurchase? Yes

  • Nip + Fab - Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads -  £9.07 - Repurchase? No

  • Suki - Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser - £8.80 - Repurchase? No

  • BareMinerals - Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion - £48 - Repurchase? Yes

I won't go through every product but i will pick two out and give you my thoughts in more depth.

1. Garnier Micellar Water - Did this product work? Yes. Did it do well at removing my makeup? Yes. Was it suited to my skin type? No. This is an oil-infused product and therefore adding oil to my already combination skin didn't help. It did work well however i could only really use this at night after a proper cleanse. If i used this in the morning my skin would become shiny and oily during the day and that's not fun.

2. BareMinerals Serum - I got this baby in my GlossyBox advent calendar and it worked like a dream. I love a good serum and this is by far a good one to add to the list. It made my skin feel amazing! This little bottle didn't last long so i think a purchase is in order.

Makeup

I haven't used up much makeup since my last empties post so this won't be long. I don't know why as i feel i have used more makeup recently but i'm not complaining. 

  • Revolution - Conceal and Define Concealer - £4 - Repurchase? Yes

  • Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind - £6.58 - Repurchase? No

  • This Works - In Transit Camera Close Up - £21 - Repurchase? No

  • Colourpop - Brow Boss - $5 - Repurchase? No

1. Revolution Concealer - This product is fab. I won't bore you with loads of details because i know every blogger and youtuber has raved about this product, but all i want to say is you should try this. I do think i ran out of this very quickly but that'r probably because i used it so much.


2. Coloupop Pencil - I quite liked this product but it ran out so quickly which means i would have to constantly repurchase it. Coloupop can be difficult to get in the UK due to shipping costs so i would probably find something similar which i can get more easily.

Thanks for reading this empties post. 
Do you enjoy these?
Caitlin
xxxx

1 comments